This month Tom will show us how to work with Angelina film. He crafts wonderful and fanciful figures (human, mythical and animal) where he uses Angelina for wings and other transparent applications. This lesson is different than any other so please plan to be with us.
Working With Angelina Film and Fiber
- A block or two of conditioned clay
- Glue (Super or Otherwise). Not bake-able, Angelina can’t take that much heat.
- Any type of jewelry or item to be attached to the Angelina.
- Optional :
- Lace or any heat resistant items to be placed between the sheets of Angelina.
- Any favorite Mokume Gane blocks or scraps from the last meeting
- Shape cutters
- Iron (Do not use Steam setting)
- Parchment paper, a foot or two should be enough.
- An old towel, to be used as an ironing base.
Some power strips will be provided.
This month we’ll be holding a raffle, so bring a few extra dollars if you want to participate. January’s winners (Jane, Kay, Angela, and Penni Jo) will be supplying the prizes.
Meeting is on Saturday, March 10, 2012 from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm at the Hobby Lobby in Moore.