This month Kay will be teaching the class on gift or name tags. She is a paper artist who transforms some of the paper craft techniques to polymer clay.
I used mostly Premo or Sculpey III, but any polymer clay will do. Any one can bring stamps if they have them, I will be bringing stamps to share. If participants want to have clay for the tags pre-cut that will speed the class along.
I will have samples to show.
- water mister or spray bottle
- 1 oz. or 1/2 pkg. of two (2) colors that represent the school of a graduate (graduate gift tag): Wedding colors if a wedding gift tag
- 12 ” - Yarn or ribbon of same 2 colors if desired (graduate gift tag) or wedding gift
- 1 oz. white (Accent or pearl is OK, too) (baby gift tag)
- 1 oz. - pastel blue or pink (or both if desired) (baby gift tag) Any pastel color will work.
- 1 - charm bezel (like Lisa Pavelka’s), Approx. 1 1/4” at widest space
- 1/2 oz - or one section of 2 oz block any chosen color (charm)
- 1/4 ” ball - gold, silver or bronze colored clay for accent (charm)
- 4” - 6” - scrap of ribbon, narrow (1/4 inch) OR WATER TO MIST
Optional: White granite clay, 1/4 or 1 section of a 2 oz. block, round cutter 3 in. ,tiny shells or beads for decoration
Swap: The theme for the June swap is “Summer”.
Meeting is on Saturday, June 9, 2012 from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm at the Hobby Lobby on I-35 and South 19th in Moore (2650 Service Road, Moore,OK 73160).