We’re excited to have clayers from several states driving and flying in for our 3rd Annual OK Poly-Clay Twisters Retreat. Our retreat will be held in Norman, Oklahoma, which is located 20 miles south of downtown Oklahoma City. If you’re flying in, our airport is Will Rogers World Airport (OKC).
Our retreat will be held at the Memorial Presbyterian Church, 601 24th Ave SW, Norman, OK. (Here’s a map.) When you see the big water tower, you’re getting close. We plan to have balloons and signs to help you find your way. Once you arrive at the church, the entrance to the retreat area is at the rear of building, just off the parking lot.
Here’s another map (click for larger version):
West side of I-35 between Robinson and Main:
- Courtyard by Marriott (770 Copperfield Dr., Norman, OK 73072, Phone 405-701-8900)
- Hilton Garden Inn (700 Copperfield Dr., Norman, OK 73072, 405-579-0100)
Things to See & Do
- Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum
- National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum
- Timberlake Rose Rock Museum, Noble, Oklahoma
If you have other questions about local accommodations and attractions, we encourage you to ask them through our OK Twisters Poly Clay Retreat Yahoo Group.